httpd-users mailing list archives

From Cataphract <Cataphr...@netcabo.pt>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Problems serving web pages
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:03:45 GMT
I've had a similar problem using Windows XP - however it occurred mainly
with images and large files and both locally and through the Internet.
There's something similar said to be fixed by installing Windows SP1,
but this was not my case. My solution was to change to Apache 1.3. When
I reinstalled windows I started to run Apache 2 with no problems.
A few days ago, though, I ran into the problem once more after I had
restored a backup of my windows partition. Suprisingly, it disappeared
after I have uninstalled the servide (apache -k uninstall), stopped the
service (apache -k stop), reinstalled the service (apache -k install)
and restarted the service (apache -k start).
I hope you fing this useful.

Cataphract