httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luis Moran Ochoa <luis.mo...@seresco.es>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache + oracle + php
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:13:47 GMT
for /usr/local/oracle (and the subtree) the owner is oracle.orainst and
the permissions are 755.
for the directory where the web-pages (and the subtree) are 755 owner
usuario.users....

Do you think it will be a problem with the permissions???
I don't manage the oracle database.... so I can't access the database.

I'm still looking documentation about installation procedure, and stuff
appears to be well done.

I created the script  as root and the link too...