httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luis Moran Ochoa <luis.mo...@seresco.es>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache + oracle + php
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:35:00 GMT
Hi and thanks for the answer.....

But I'm changing a server (and a Site) that was working fine to other
machine.... So the php code should be OK..... because it was working in
the old
machine (the new machine has the same name and IP, the old one was
de-plugged from the net).

The script works fine... and variables are only established if you run
it from an xterm.....

I can't understand why the new instances created to serve new requests
related to php + Oracle die if /etc/init.d/apache is launched during
the boot process.

I think I have a very basic error anywhere. But I don't know where....