httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Gress <zar...@visi.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Can Apache communicate with UDP?
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2004 20:09:33 GMT
Apache can communicate with several TCP protocols but I have a module
project which needs UDP communications as well.  I have searched the
documentation and archives for this and all I find are DNS lookups and
some OS-related stuff regarding NIS.  Oh yeah, and an old SSL exploit
apparently made HTTPD open a UDP listener too...

In any case, I have not found a reference to how to configure apache to
do this and need to know if I should move on to the developers list.  I
am perfectly willing to go to the source code and make this
functionality happen, but would rather not if it is already in there.

Thanks!
Matthew Gress