httpd-users mailing list archives

From BAO RuiXian <ruixian....@pp.inet.fi>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: [PHP] Apache 1.3/PHP
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:57:58 GMT

Tom Ray [List] wrote:

>[snip...]
>    <IfModule mod_php4.c>
>        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
>        AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps
>    </IfModule>
>
>        AddType application/x-httpd-php3-source .php3s
>    </IfModule>

Seems you have two '</IfModule>'s in continuation. Did you restart your
appache server and did not get a complaint?

>    <IfModule mod_php4.c>
>        AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
>        AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps
>    </IfModule>

Also here, you have repeated the <IfModule mod_php4.c> pair. So, somehow
your httpd.conf is messed up.

>I added the AddType line outside of that and it's still not working. Thanks for the suggestion,
please if you have any
>others I would love to know. I'm going to need to build a couple more FreeBSD boxes soon,
and I want to have those go a
>little smoother :)

Also, I noticed in your original mail that you installed php as CGI not
as module, have you tried to put your testing php file to the CGI
directory after adding .php as a CGI extension?

BTW, you are cross posting, but it seems your question is closely
related to the both lists.

Best

Bao