httpd-users mailing list archives

From Damian Meyer <apa...@damianmeyer.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Timeouts / responsiveness issues with Apache
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:47:53 GMT
Hi Matthew,

Yes, further experimentation/investigation is leading me to think the
same things.  PHP module is big, but its also our bread and butter (and
many of our clients).  What I need to start figuring out is why memory
increases, or the right settings to keep that under control.

Nothing in /var/log/messages of note.

Kind regards
Damian.