httpd-users mailing list archives

From Darin Holloway <jdhollo...@blue.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Not Serving Images
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:35:08 GMT
Do you happen to be running norton personal firewall on the machine that the
image isn't displaying on, turns out that their ad blocker has a rule that
looks for "banner" in a url and blocks it.  Telnet to port 80 and see if you
can grab the image that way.

--
Darin Holloway
Systems Administrator and Web Developer -- Bluegrass Network, LLC