httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sam Seaver <samsea...@northwestern.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: [SPAM] - Re: [users@httpd] Re: [SPAM] - [users@httpd]Apache weekly check - Bay
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 19:45:15 GMT
Unfortunately, and this applies to my previous question, Luis uses
mod_jk, and I use mod_jk2, so Luis would have been unable to answer my
question anyway.

below is my workers2.properties file. The two directives Im unable to
manipulate partly because i cant find examples that uses these
directives, are 'version' which is a common element, and  logger.file,
which I tried to state as [logger]file=...

thanks
Sam Seaver

version=5

[config:]
file=${serverRoot}/conf/workers2.properties
debug=0
debugEnv=0
[shm:]
file=/etc/httpd/logs/jk2.shm