httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sam Seaver <samsea...@northwestern.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: [SPAM] - [users@httpd] Apache weekly check - Bayesian Filter detected spam
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:40:53 GMT
Thats a good point, I didnt know that mod_jk has its own logging, could
you let me know if it works?

I did some more research, and basically my redhat 9 has a logrotate file
for httpd, which is run by cron.daily:

/etc/logrotate.d/httpd:

/var/log/httpd/*log {
    missingok
    notifempty
    sharedscripts
    postrotate
        /bin/kill -HUP `cat /var/run/httpd.pid 2>/dev/null` 2> /dev/null
|| true
    endscript
}

Also Im using mod_jk2, does anyone know if there's any extra difficulty
with this?

Cheers