httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ted <...@KI5U.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Only the first vhost defined comes up
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:19:47 GMT
One more thing...  I found this in the recent documentation (wish I'd seen
it earlier when I was trying to get my stuff to work).

If you are trying to debug your virtual host configuration, you may find
the Apache -t -D DUMP_VHOSTS command line switch useful. That is, type the
following command:

/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -t -D DUMP_VHOSTS

Tells you how Apache parsed the configuration file.  Should be helpful.

Ted