httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ted <...@KI5U.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Only the first vhost defined comes up
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:01:38 GMT
Jeff,

I'm doing the same exact thing and it's working.  The only differences I
see are:

I'm using the full IP:Port for the listen directives, and I point them at
the internal IP address rather than the outside IP
MY NameVirtualHost. directives also use the internal IP rather than the
outside IP.
Perhaps your firewall or NAT tables are not passing the other ports.
I'm putting the directory stuff inside the virtual definitions (but it
shouldn't matter)

You're getting the "default" page, which is supposed to happen when Apache
can't resolve the different virtual hosts.

Ted