httpd-users mailing list archives

From f.@fs-analyse.dk
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Directory Listing: Ignoring all but one file/pattern - is that possible?
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2004 11:48:36 GMT
On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:14:55 +0100, in gmane.comp.apache.user you
wrote:

> [...]
listed in the directory listing. A direct request for the filename (assuming it is known to
the client) will still work, of course.

>To protect the files really, you could use a <FilesMatch> container with the same
listing as IndexIgnore and then "Deny from all".

>Rgds,
>Owen Boyle
>Disclaimer: Any disclaimer attached to this message may be ignored.

Do you have some pointes to the syntax for <filesMatch> especially
regexp?