httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rick Salsa <r...@mts.net>
Subject [users@httpd] weird problem with Apache 2.x
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2004 03:56:49 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Red Hat's latest httpd rpm, and something very weird is
happening. I am getting empty .html pages. When I try to view them, the
content of the pages are:

This is the weird thing. If I change the extension to .php, it works.
The same file (with .html extension) when viewed through https works.
Now what is really baffling me is if a create a simple .html page on the
server using vi it works.

Does anyone have a clue as to what is going on? I'm having the problem
with each domain on this server. Is there a setting that I'm over
looking. Everything was working before the upgrade. A bum rpm? Should I
back it out and try again?

Thanks in advance for any help!

/rick