httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tobias Engelhardt <engelha...@teamnet.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Broken images from dynamic sources
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 09:17:17 GMT
Hi List,
i have a strange problem: I display JPG-Images out of a MySQL-Source
using PHP. The Script is a 08/15 one as found everywhere in the web. As
long as i call the Script directly via URL, everything works, but
embedded in a HTML-page with more than one image, often some of them
don't display. I opened Mozilla's http://livehttpheaders.mozdev.org/
extension, loaded the page and found that, for the broken images, the
server *only* returns "HTTP/1.x 200 OK". Any ideas, where the problem is
located? A apache configuration-Issue?

I assembled a testpage located at:

www.teamnet.de/test/

I set the "alt"-Text to "broken Image" so you can see them immediately.

My getpic-script sends these minimal headers:

header("Content-type: image/jpeg");
header("Content-length: ". $size);
echo ($img);

Thanks for your help!