httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Frederik M. Balster-Philips van Buren" <fbals...@batraco.se>
Subject [users@httpd] New member
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 12:51:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm a new member to this list. I'm also a complete novice to Apache.
During Xmas I installed version 2.0 on my machine. So far it doesn't
do anything yet. All I get is:

[Sun Jan 04 13:38:18 2004] [error] (730038)En åtgärd försökte utföras
på en icke-blockerande socket som det redan pågår en åtgärd på.  :
winnt_accept: AcceptEx failed. Attempting to recover.

Sorry for the Swedish. I wonder if there is some place where I can
find what the error codes mean and what I need to do about it. There
was nothing in the FAQs about this number that I could find. I know
how ports work and which one to use, but unfortunately nothing about
sockets. I have my own domain and a static IP address. So I should be
able to install my own web server as well, right. I also installed a
FTP server and that one is working beautifully. My OS is XP. I use
the Sygate Personal Firewall Pro. Apache has gotten full access
without any limitations (so far).

--
         Ha en bra dag - Vsego horoshego - Have a nice day,
                      Frederik M. Balster-Philips van Buren