httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Priest, Darryl - BALTO" <darryl.pri...@piperrudnick.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] help needed : unable to start httpd
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:42:34 GMT
I had a problem with Apache2 on AIX 5.2 that sounds similar, as I recall, I
got a "no listening sockets available" error message before I changed the
Listen entry in httpd.conf to:

Listen 0.0.0.0:80

But it seems like that's the address:port that you may already be trying to
use.

HTH,
-Darryl

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
privileged.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication
to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it from your
computer system.
Thank you.

For more information please visit us at http://www.piperrudnick.com