httpd-users mailing list archives

From support <supp...@munk.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Question to directories
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:10:33 GMT
On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 02:48:36PM +0100, Bernhard Meyer wrote:
> ><Directory /path/to/include>
> >  Allow from all
> ></Directory>
>
> thanks for the hint, but didn't work for me..:/
>
> I get this php error message:
>
> Warning: main(../include/logic/API.class.inc): failed to open stream: No
> such file or directory in /www/htdocs/c_d/docroot/index.php on line 2
>
> Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
> '../include/logic/API.class.inc' (include_path='.:/php/includes') in
> /www/htdocs/c_d/docroot/index.php on line 2
>

> @Jez:
> >How are you 'including' these files?
>
> I do a simple
>
> include_once("../include/logic/API.class.inc");
>
> on the required files, but it seems like apache denies access to the
> files that are over the document root.
I see now :P  It sounds as though there's a problem with the PHP
application configuration - a little off topic for the apache users
list, but still...

What does line 2 of /www/htdocs/c_d/docroot/index.php say?  Presumably
it's the include_once line you mention above - what you have looks as
though it should work - what happens if you change it to read:

include_once("/www/htdocs/c_d/include/logic/API.class.inc");

(or whatever the absolute path is to the API.class.inc file)

?

--
Jez Hancock
 - System Administrator / PHP Developer