httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Some One" <indestructable0...@linuxmail.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Hey all.
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:28:40 GMT
Could someone please help me configure my apache server to run correctly on WIN 98? I have
no experience with apache. I currently have Microsoft PWS running, but I can only use my IP
for that. Say I wanted a site called poohead.com. How would I configure apache so that when
I go to poohead.com, apache kicks in, and takes me straight to the index file on my PC? Please
give me a bit of help or a tutorial please.