httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul Laudanski <laud...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Unable to set browser image caching in Apache
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:01:28 GMT

Hello, I have mod_expires loaded and the following settings for two of my sites (computercops.biz
& nukecops.com):

<IfModule mod_expires.c>
  <Directory /path/to/computercops>
    ExpiresActive On
    ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 1 hour"
    ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access plus 1 hour"
  </Directory>
  <FilesMatch "\.jpg$">
    ExpiresActive On
    ExpiresDefault A3600
  </FilesMatch>
</VirtualHost>

<IfModule mod_expires.c>
  <Directory /path/to/nukecops>
    ExpiresActive On
    ExpiresByType image/gif "access plus 1 hour"
    ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access plus 1 hour"
  </Directory>
  <FilesMatch "\.jpg$">
    ExpiresActive On
    ExpiresDefault A3600
  </FilesMatch>
</IfModule>
</VirtualHost>

This is a telnet sessions to nukecops.com on port 80:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK