httpd-users mailing list archives

From Qingshan Xie <xieq...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] auth_ldap compiling error
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 04:38:21 GMT
Hello,

   I tried to compile Apache-1.3.29 source code and
combind auth_ldap in my Solaris 8 box.  Got error as
below:
In file included from mod_ldap.c:19:
auth_ldap.h:124: parse error before `LDAPMemCache'
auth_ldap.h:124: warning: no semicolon at end of
struct or union
auth_ldap.h:131: parse error before `}'
mod_ldap.c: In function `auth_ldap_free_connection':
mod_ldap.c:164: dereferencing pointer to incomplete
type
mod_ldap.c:168: dereferencing pointer to incomplete
type

However, I could not find any syntax error.  Anybody
got the same issue?  Please help.

Thanks!
q.xie