httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul Laudanski <laud...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Access Forbidden! (Is this an Apache error?)
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2004 04:28:56 GMT
Hello David, I see this problem a lot in my support of
PHP-Nuke portals.  There are a couple of things that
come to mind:

Check your user/group ownership of the file/directory
and ensure that the user apache runs under has access
to the file (this includes the permissions on the file
as well ie: rwx).

Paul