httpd-users mailing list archives

From Robert Mena <rt_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re:Vitrual Host Bandwidth Throttle
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 18:22:20 GMT
Hi Jason,

If you find those tools please let me know.

So far besides hacking apache the way that seems more
feaseable would be to setup apache to log in a
database (mysql for ex) and use tools such as
webalizer to calculate the usage on a given interval.

As long as your site is not high volume (so it would
surpass the limit within the webalizer runs) you could
cron to move the content of the real server to another
directory and create an empty of "default" page (this
site has exceeded the transfer limit blah ....)

---------------

Server version: Apache/2.0.48

Hello everyone,
        I am hoping that someone will be able to help
with this seening
as I
have been looking for a sometime now for an answer. I
would like to
limit
bandwidth on a per virtual host per month basis.
e.g.
vhost #1 allowed 1GB data transfer a month
vhost #2 allowed 5GB data transfer a month
vhost #3 allowed 2.6GB data transfer a month