httpd-users mailing list archives

From "S.Mehdi Sheikhalishahi" <sm_just...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Client Authentication.
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 12:54:53 GMT
Hi All
  I configure apache to has a client auth.I want to
authenticate clients that have a certificate from
Evaluation CA that Evaluation CA certificate signed by
Root CA.So I set SSLCACertificateFile to Evalution CA
certificate When a client that has a certificate that
issued by Evaluation connect to server it does not
authenticated.But when I set SSLCACertficate to Root
CA certificate Client will be authenticated.
What's the probelm?
I thinks I must use SSLCACertificatePath But I do not
know how to use it.I read the manual It says that
create
hash symbolic links to Certificate I donot know what
to create this symbolic links?
PLEASE HELP ME.