httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hugh Williams <hu...@soco.agilent.com>
Subject [users@httpd] "missing" ENV var?
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 01:40:27 GMT
Hi;

I just had a customer contact me because environment variables that they
were using on my old server seem to have disappeared from my new server.

Old server = 1.3.26
New server = 1.3.27

Missing vars = $ENV{"SCRIPT_URI"}
               $ENV{"SCRIPT_URL"}

Every other item listed by the 'printenv' tool appears intact...

Is this something that really changed, or is it something I magically
'configured' away, or what?  It is reconstructable from other vars, but
still.

Any help keeps me from going crazy.

Thanks,

hugh

--
 Hugh Williams			"And the time will come when you'll see
 hugh_williams@agilent.com  	 We're all very small