httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jez Hancock <jez.hanc...@munk.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] New member
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 19:59:44 GMT
On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 01:51:20PM +0100, Frederik M. Balster-Philips van Buren wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a new member to this list. I'm also a complete novice to Apache.
> During Xmas I installed version 2.0 on my machine. So far it doesn't
> do anything yet. All I get is:
<snip>
You could try one of the windows apache/php/mysql/perl packages - one of
them is called 'firepages' and can be found here:

http://www.firepages.com.au/

I don't know what support there is for Swedish, but if you understand
english ok then firepages is very easy to set up.

--
Jez Hancock
 - System Administrator / PHP Developer

http://munk.nu/