httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Directory Listing: Ignoring all but one file/pattern - is that possible?
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2004 23:08:30 GMT

It would help if you gave a little more information.  Yes, you have a
short description in the subject of the Email.  Do you have a web
address that you can give to allow it to be viewed by the list??

So if I understand this: you have a lot of files in a directory for apache,
but only one is being shown when you go to the address??

It would help if you can be as complete as possiable when asking a
question.  Also put the QUESTION in the body of the message and
give a little more of a description as well.  Having the issue (problem) only
in the subject does not really give the group much to go on.

Steven