httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP on Apache2 binaries
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 16:33:07 GMT
SH Solutions wrote:
> Can anyone send me his/her PHP binaries?

Many *could* do that.

> I have some trouble compiling the sources and i am relatively new
> to linux.

It is not that hard; just follow the countless instructions on the web and
it should go fine. If not, you can ask for help with it.

> And since there are usually no secrets compiled into them, could anyone
> send me his binaries ?

Someone might have binaries that would work for you, but most likely it
won't work. Short answer: just compile the damn thing, that is how it is
supposed to be done ;)

Regards,
Robert Andersson