httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Not Serving Images
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:32:25 GMT
Brian Eckenrod wrote:
> I've done a bit more testing and so on today and it seems like my
> Squirrelspell has also stopped working.

You need to do some more specific investigation and explain what is going
on. "Stopped working" or "doesn't work" aren't good problem descriptions.

Take a file that isn't displayed properly, eg. the banner you first talked
about, and try to request it directly. Does it work? If so, Apache is
probably not at fault. If not, look at Apache's error log to see why the
file wasn't served.

Regards,
Robert Andersson