httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ray Kosby <r...@mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject [users@httpd] httpd 2.0.48 on irix quietly segv's
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:19:38 GMT
I compiled httpd 2.0.48 on IRIX 6.5.19 IP22.  It won't start as root.  I
ran par against it and found the child SEGV's.  I tried running gdb
against it but it hung with an error Signal ? unknown.  I tried
compiling with shared modules and without shared modules.  I tried high
ports.  Nothing worked except when I use a high port and ran as a
regular user (after chowning the log files appropriately).

Any idea how I can get httpd to run normally?

--
Ray Kosby
System Administrator