httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sadananda B Rai <s...@zeomega.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] ProxyPass
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 08:56:23 GMT
Yes. Your right. I tried the same and it works now. I was also not very
sure about ordering of directives.So while trying the alternative i got
it worked with ....
ProxyPass /folder2 http://192.168.1.2:8888/...etc
ProxyPass / http://192.168.1.2:7777/...etc

So i assume the ordering works fine like this by keeping the / at the
last ProxyPass.

Thank You Very much
Rai