httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Shannon <m...@paycom.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Location of Webpages in Redhat 9
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:08:05 GMT
I'm assuming you are using the rpm installation of apache. There should
be an httpd configuration directory in /etc that contains the
httpd.conf. The directive you are looking for is DocumentRoot. This will
tell you where the top of the directory tree Apache is looking at is
located. I believe it defaults to /var/www/htdocs.

-matt