httpd-users mailing list archives

From phil65 <phi...@chello.nl>
Subject [users@httpd] [Fwd: [Fwd: mailman]]
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:56:56 GMT

hello

I use redhat 9.  I try to get access to mailman as indicated in their
site:

I have changed the file /etc/httpd/conf.d/mailman.conf by adding
localhost after http://

example of file /etc/httpd/conf.d/mailman.conf
#
#  httpd configuration settings for use with mailman.
#
ScriptAlias /mailman/ /var/mailman/cgi-bin/
Alias /pipermail/ /var/mailman/archives/public/
<Directory /var/mailman/archives>
	Options +FollowSymlinks
</Directory>
# Uncomment the following line, replacing www.example.com with your
server's
# name, to redirect queries to /mailman to the listinfo page
(recommended).

After I have restarted httpd : service httpd restart
when I try to access with galeon http://localhost/mailman/listinfo

I get the following error message from apache
file /var/log/httpd/error_log

[Mon Jan 12 20:24:14 2004] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] File does not
exist: /var/www/html/mailman

thanks a lot for your help

phil