httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Andersson" <rob...@profundis.nu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Pls help: double slash '//' behind the domain name
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:23:11 GMT
Sean Woodlock wrote:
> Its not php.nuke, this script was written by hp to start the http-admin
> process for the SA1120 web appliance.  They released this product over
> 2 years ago and have never released an update.  After have been hacked
> for the 3rd time I thought it was about time I had ago myself and tried to
> update the base OS while maintaining the built in functionality of the web
> appliance

Ok. I am not familiar with that monster you're dealing with, so you'll have
to explain better what it is and what it does. What language? One or more
files? Configuration files? I have no clue what you have, so I cannot be of
much help. My previous suggestion was a general.

Did you say that this "package" run correctly on the other system, with
*identical* code and configuration?

Regards,
Robert Andersson