httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Raquel V. Lopes" <raq...@dsc.ufcg.edu.br>
Subject [users@httpd] survey on e-commerce applications management (please get involved)
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:24:09 GMT
Hello!

Since November we started a survey on e-commerce applications management,
that is part of my PhD work. We intend to make the management of e-commerce
applications easier than it is up to now, but to come up with a useful
solution, we need to know what really takes to keep an e-commerce
application up and running in practice. We need to conclude it on 31th
January. So, if you are an e-commerce site
administrator and haven't participated yet, please respond the questionnaire
published at
http://www.lsd.ufcg.edu.br/~raquel/survey/availability-form.htm. It
won't take long and, of course, all answers will be taken anonymously.

If you know people who may be involved, please forward this e-mail to them.
If you are interested on the results of this research, contact me at
raquel@dsc.ufcg.edu.br.

Best regards,
Raquel Vigolvino Lopes
PhD Student in Computer Science