httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Richad Stephens" <r...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject [users@httpd] Strange problem with scripts
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:25:34 GMT
 this is just too strange. I have tried every method I can find for sending
email from perl/cgi scripts. I have found that when I use Net::SMTP
everything works fine from the console. However, when I point my browser to
the script, it hangs around for a while doing nothing before outputting a
blank page. Strange thing is, i have heaps of other scripts (that do not
involve sending email) that work fine.  Any help greatly appreciated.

(yes i do have root access to the server)