httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Saad Ahmed" <s...@mantatest.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Users and Groups
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:35:55 GMT
Hi guys,
I have a samba related question. probably someone knows the answer.
I am using Redhat 9. When I try to access Users and Groups in GUI, I am unable to do that.
I don't get any response.
When I try using that on the shell, I get the following message.

[root@mantatest root]# redhat-config-users
** (redhat-config-users.py:2589): WARNING **: entry is incorrectly formatted/usr/share/redhat-config-users/redhat-config-users:
line 4:  2589 Segmentation fault      /usr/bin/python2.2 /usr/share/redhat-config-users/redhat-config-users.py
[root@mantatest root]#

I also have tried removing the space after 2.2 in the file redhat-config-users but still it
didnt work

Could anyone tell me the solution
Saad