httpd-users mailing list archives

From Cian sweeney <ci...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Hey all.
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 00:42:55 GMT
Sorry, forgot to add that you can't have it set to poohead.com, it will jusst be an ip for
now.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Some One
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 5:28 AM
  Subject: [users@httpd] Hey all.

  Could someone please help me configure my apache server to run correctly on WIN 98? I have
no experience with apache. I currently have Microsoft PWS running, but I can only use my IP
for that. Say I wanted a site called poohead.com. How would I configure apache so that when
I go to poohead.com, apache kicks in, and takes me straight to the index file on my PC? Please
give me a bit of help or a tutorial please. --