httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David" <da...@bizeweb.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Stops Parsing PHP after roughly 8 - 10 pages were viewed successfully
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2004 17:17:28 GMT
I'm hoping someone ran into this as I can't seem to find a solution out
there on the web.

Background...removed rpm apache and rpm php due to seg faults caused by
those part versions

Installed newest source files for Apache and php, configured
/usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf to include the loadmoduale php and
addtype php.

Fault....Did not appear to be anyproblems...php was parsing everything
working great...however after trying viewing about 8 different/orsame
php files apache stops parsing it and the clients browser attempts to dl
the .php file.

I Compared the old rpm style httpconf with the new one paying attention
to limits and preforks, everything appears aok.

Also discovered that other virtaul domains on the apache server will
continue parsing PHP after a seperate VD has failed to do so...but they
all eventually stop parsing the php files and will attempt to download
the php script to the clients computer.

Due to RH9 and kerberus problems I've had to use CFLAGS on my configs

CFLAGS="-I/usr/kerberos/include -DSECURITY_HOLE_PASS_AUTHORIZATION"
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-so --enable-cgi
--enable-info --enable-rewrite --enable-speling --enable-usertrack
--enable-deflate --enable-ssl --enable-mime-magic
make
make install

CFLAGS="-I/usr/kerberos/include -DSECURITY_HOLE_PASS_AUTHORIZATION"
./configure --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --with-gettext
--with-imap=/dl/imap-2001a --with-kerberos --with-glibcc --with-xml
--with-mysql
make
make install

Thank you for any suggestions,