httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Greg" <myispsu...@midsouth.rr.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Log Files
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:07:36 GMT
I was just looking at my files.  I've got a few things in the access_log
and error_log files that show the file doesn't exist, then it shows all
the little boys trying to run cgi scripts on my server that don't exist,
trying to make directories in the web root and failing, etc.

Is there a way to keep the size of the log files down, cycle them per
day/week or determine what they log?  The access log file was huge and
the error log was larger than I think it should be.

Thanks