httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ola Ogunneye" <OOgun...@adventisthealthcare.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Setting up Apache in Windows 2000
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:36:24 GMT
Hello again all,

I have installed Apache 2.0.47 and it is working fine and the
installation took me to the default Apache webpage.

However, I am having problems browsing my webserver from any other
machine. I remember that the installation directed me to add a user for
Apache and I did not know how to do that. With the problem that I am
having, I am thinking that it is possible that the problem lies with the
User account that I was supposed to create.

Can someone running Apache 2.0.4x on windows 2000 advanced server help
me or direct me as to how to create such an account.

Thanks in advance..