httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ola Ogunneye" <oogun...@adventisthealthcare.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Cannot browse from the internet...
Date Sun, 21 Dec 2003 23:44:13 GMT
I am located in Maryland and it is approximately 6:45PM EST as I write
this.

Actually, I am running Apache with PHP and Mysql. Apache is installed in
the root of c:\.

However, my htdocs which is the docroot, has a weblog in it. If you can,
can you tell me if you see the desired homepage?

http://216.49.74.183/feyiola_public/index.php

I guess the IP takes you to localhost which is the Apache default page.
Can anyone tell me if you see my homepage?

Thanks a lot in advance..

>>> pagedev1@speakeasy.net 12/21/03 1:16 PM >>>

It is Sunday 10 AM, and I just went to the IP address that
you gave.  I am only seeing the Apache page also.  What
path did you put the index.html file in??  It should be
in /var/www/html if you did a standard install with
Apache.