httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ola Ogunneye" <OOgun...@adventisthealthcare.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Is this entry valid for Virtual Host
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 14:21:19 GMT
Sorry to be such a pain, but the httpd.conf has an entry in it, around line 183 that shows

<Directory D:/apache/apache2/htdocs>

Are you saying that I should still add the whole block

<Directory D:/apache/apache2/htdocs>
  Allow from all
</Directory>

in section 2 of my httpd.conf before the virtualhost containers?

When I tried playing with the already existing line (183) by adding the 2 additional lines
to it, Apache did not start.

Thanks, but I just want to be crystal clear about the suggestion.

Ola
>>> Owen.Boyle@swx.com 12/08/03 03:30AM >>>

I would put this block before your VH declarations since it refers to the parent directory
of your doc-roots.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle