httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ola Ogunneye" <oogun...@adventisthealthcare.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Rewrite Problem still Please Help!!!
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 13:39:25 GMT
I am using a program that requires mod_rewrite to be installed. This
program also tells me what the required syntax should be:

LoadModule rewrite_module libexec/mod_rewrite.so
AddModule mod_rewrite.c

I am using a binary version of Apache 2.0.47, and in looking in the
httpd.conf file, I did not see the any of the above. Is it safe for me
to put the suggested lines in my httpd.conf file?

I am running win2k, mysql 4.0.13 and PHP 4.3.2

My other program keeps telling me that the .htaccess is not obeying some
rules and that I needed to do something to mod_rewrite.

Appreciate any help

Thanks

Ola