httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Vingerhoets" <koen.vingerho...@ubench.be>
Subject [users@httpd] Windows Apache logrotate
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 08:32:27 GMT
Hi,

for the people interested in/using a little script of mine that rotates the
error and access log, and mails it to the user: I have a new, slightly
updated version.  I noticed that Apache restarted twice during script
execution, but until recently, I had no time to revise the script.  If
you're interested, please let me know and I'll sent you the code.
Many thanks to Mr. Jeff White for helping me with the initial creation of
the script.

For the Websphere users: I have a script that checks whether your WAS
servers are running... uses wscp to check that and sends a full error
report.  It is capable of recovering a crashed WAS.

Koen

The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential, and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing
it.

Visit our website http://www.UBench.be