httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Roshni Patil" <roshni_pa...@persistent.co.in>
Subject [users@httpd] apache2 : retrieve client certificate
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2003 12:49:49 GMT

Hi,
I have a custom authentication module loaded in Apache 2.0.48 (compiled with
mod_ssl). I want to retrieve the client certificate in my custom module.
I tried using the client_cert variable from the SSLConnRec struct and it
worked. Following is the code snippet

.
#include <mod_ssl.h>
:
:
 X509 *xs = NULL;
 SSLConnRec *sslconn = myConnConfig(requestRec->connection);    //
myConnConfig macro is defined in mod_ssl.h
 xs = sslconn->client_cert;
:
:

I wanted to confirm whether this is the correct way to get the client
certificate. If not then please suggest a better alternative.
Thanks,
Roshni.