httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Changing absolute local URLs to absolute global URLs
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:08:16 GMT

This is weird... what do you see if you "view source" in the browser
when you have accessed the document over the internet? If you really
have href="http://mac-os-x.local/phpwiki/index.php" in the HTML source
after it has arrived in the browser then I would guess you have
something hard-coded in the PHP code which is adding this.

Apache doesn't modify the internal contents of documents so can't be
responsible for this. On the other hand, PHP is exactly for this so is
more likely the cause...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

http://mac-os-x.local/?
> If so, and the links are relative, then they will look like
> http://mac-os-x.local/claroline/index.php in the browser but when you
> view the pages from a production server, the links will switch to
> http://www.mypublicdomain.dk/claroline/index.php.
>
> Rgds,
> Owen Boyle

PHPwiki,
> > Claroline etc., but all the URLs in the projects turn out to
> > be absolute
> > local URLs like this:
> > http://mac-os-x.local/claroline/index.php    instead
> > of this: http//www.mypublicdomain.dk/claroline/index.php  . I
> > have a feeling
> > that my Apache is not configured correctly.

Groupe SWX.

views of the sender's company.