httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Are these entries okay in my Virtualhost Containers?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 08:28:59 GMT

Couple of comments:

- You don't need to repeat the <Directory> container. Since it applies
to a parent directory of your doc-roots, why not take it out of the VH
containers and put it before them?

- what is the "RewriteEngine on" for? You don't have any RewriteRules...

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> I am still a total newbie and I have been trying to get this to work,
> but before I do it, I need to know if I am on the right path.
>
> Thank you in advance for your help.
>
> Ola

Groupe SWX.

views of the sender's company.