httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tilkov.Stefan" <Stefan.Til...@Bank-Verlag.de>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Tracing content
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 16:55:44 GMT
Thanks for your answer. I should have been more specific - I do in fact mean that I want to
capture, i.e. write out all of the content to a file. I can't use a network sniffer (like
tcpdump) because the communication is SSL-secured.

Building my own module based on mod_logio seems like a possible solution, although not exactly
as out-of-the-box as I would have liked ;-)

Thx,
Stefan