httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nair, Rajeev K" <raj...@hp.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Access log is blank
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2003 08:51:56 GMT

Hi,
 I have apache webserver on redhat linux 9.0.The problem is my access
log is blank always even if I try to access the pages.also the error log
has also stopped logging after certain time.The site is blocked both
internally and externally in the firewall and only way to access the
site is with another domain name(basically redirection to this
server).is this the reason why the access log is blank??
Please find below the httpd.conf entries for logging

ErrorLog logs/chinatest/error_log
TransferLog logs/chinatest/access_log
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\""
CustomLog logs/chinatest/access_log common

Here custom log is in common format but the logformat is not.shoudl I
change it??can anyone throw a light in to it.thnx in advance
Regards
rajiv