httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ian Huynh" <i...@hubspan.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Building Apache with SSL for Windows
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 18:41:48 GMT

...\httpd-2.0.48\srclib\openssl> cd out32dll
...\httpd-2.0.48\srclib\openssl\out32dll> ..\ms\test

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Whitlock [mailto:jwhitlock@starprecision.com]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 10:26 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Building Apache with SSL for Windows

Ian,
                Since that wasn't in the instructions, I didn't.  I'm currently searching
for the documentation to help me out.  After searching for awhile, I can't find anything on
building OpenSSL on Windows platform.  I don't seem to be able to find any mak files for Windows.
 Could you help me out?  Thanks, Jeremy